For all aspirants wanting to study teaching to become professional teachers in India, need to have a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) certification. The B.Ed course is a regular three years course to be done from accredited university or institute that is recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education, India. On receiving the bachelor certification interested candidates wanting to equip themselves with advanced knowledge and technical know-how of teaching can undergo the postgraduate master degree course called the M.Ed (Master in Education).
Staying in Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh and dream to take up the noble profession of teaching as a career? It is important then to get yourself enrolled for the next batch of B.Ed and M.Ed with the leading M.Ed Institute in GZB.
Teaching is considered to be one of the noblest professions in the world because teachers help shape the future generation. Not only do they partake knowledge related to their core area of specialization, they also guide their pupils to be able to judiciously decide between the good and the bad. In India, there lies a huge gap between the demand for good skilled teachers and the availability of experts. To bridge this gap, the B.Ed Institute in Vaishali has introduced the 3 year B.Ed course.
Mandatory eligibility qualification for registering for B.Ed course with the B.Ed Institute in Vaishali:
- Mandatory Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (.Sc.) certification from a recognised university/board with minimum 50% marks.
Eligibility qualification for registering for M.Ed with the M.Ed Institute in Vaishali:
- Mandatory Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) certification from a recognised university/board with minimum 50% marks.
Benefits of studying M.Ed from the M.Ed Institute in Ghaziabad:
- It provides advanced level of education so that the candidate gains more experience and technical knowledge. This candidate then becomes the ideal applicant for getting the job of a senior teacher with the best schools in India.
- It helps the candidate to develop a better understanding of the contributions of the different schools of education that has existed in India.
- Ed gives the option of specializing in subjects like Educational Technology, Educational Management, Women Studies, Language Education, Teacher Education, Guidance and Counselling, Special Education, Environment Education, Yoga Education and Rural Education.
Pursuing the M.Ed course from the M.Ed Institute in Vaishali can be done by students who have the time to do a regular course for a minimum duration of two years and maximum of 4 years. For people who are already working and want to still get a M.Ed certification for better future prospects, can enrol for the correspondence course and complete via distance learning for a period of one year. Job prospects after completing the M.Ed course from M.Ed Institute in Vaishali are:
- Mid and High school teacher
- Home or online tutor
- School counsellor
- School principal
- Director on board of private school
Enrol yourself for the next batch with M.Ed Institute in Ghaziabad and get accreditation to pursue a well-deserved teaching career.