In the process of website development or any web-connected application development, there are basically two parts that a developer needs to work on. One of them is called a front – end and the other is called as back – end.
Usually two different developers’ works on front – end and back – end; the front – end developer deals with the look and structure and colors and features of the website or application. On the other hand, the back – end developers need to work on functioning, speed, complexity, etc.
But, it is not compulsory that a developer can work on either of the one ends. There are some developers who work on both the ends by themselves only. Such developers, who work on front – end as well as on back – the end is called as full stack developers.
Now, as we already know till now, that there are many options available for the server side languages, and a developer needs to select one out of them. The front – end technology remains the same even when the back – end technology changes. According to the selection of the back-end server-side language, the developers are called as LAMP developers, WAMP developers and MEAN stack developers.
- The elements of the MEAN Stack are open source, as the platform itself is an open-source platform. Hence, it’s easy to update stack more often.
- It is easy to learn, understand and implement while development.
- It supports Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture which leads to quality user interfaces.
- Mongo DB gives a flexible structure which is a great option for the large projects.
- The non-blocking design of Node.js makes MEAN superfast. Angular JS offers upkeep, reusability, and testability. Working in a single dialect too makes the work of the designers a lot less demanding.
- MEAN permits us to exchange between frameworks. In the event that we compose the code in a specific framework and at that point choose to exchange it to another, it can be done so effectively and will work in the correct same way. This is where MEAN stack development is ahead of the rest of the pack.
- Mongo DB was created particularly to make it simple to have the internet applications onto the cloud. So this is the leading choice in case our applications are required to supply cloud capacities inside it. It moreover brings in an ease in performing errands like testing and keeping up. It moreover spreads over our cluster of servers to offer disappointment back which leads to programmed replication.
- Both AngularJS and Node JS offer JSON. Mongo DB is the database system of MEAN and indeed it offers us to store all the information in JSON format. Indeed Express uses it. MEAN uses a common JSON format for information all over. Thus, the information streams absolutely among the layers in JSON and it doesn’t require reformatting or modifying. JSON too makes working with the APIs greatly simple.